Pages

Three simple words- two tiered veils

Wednesday, April 15, 2015




Now, for a while I've been in a love hate relationship with veils. Too many veils seem outdated and too traditional- but folks, I can't help but fall in love with veils again. Now, I'm not the most traditional gal, but these veils have me running towards the alter. Two tiered veils are by far my favorite. Why you ask? One word: Classic. These veils are the classiest of them all. Use the top tier for a blusher or keep it back for a full effect. It adds volume to any hairstyle and creates a dramatic, but classic look to any wedding gown. The great thing about veils these days are that there are various adornments, appliqués, and details that grace the delicate tulle. These embellishments bring the veil into the modern world.

Take a look at some of the looks I'm loving.

 

Yes, yes, yes! Classic two tiered veil with ornate beading on the edges. What groom wouldn't be enchanted by this look?
Eyelash lace? Sign me up.
 
 
It screams, "put me in old mansion filled with glamorous things."The satin edging glams this veil up and it provides the bride with extra volume up top.

Before you say no to the veil, try one on- you may surprise yourself!


XO
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

blog design by mira belleza